More than $200,000 worth of prizes to be given away!
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Microblading World Championship 2018, which will be held in Philippines on November9.
Join us on the main stage as we showcase your unique skills! This is your moment to be a part of the history, and claim the title as the Microblading World Champion 2018.
The recognition and prestige that you can get from this competition will automatically change your life, as it will surely create a tremendous upgrade in your career, credibility, value and status which can mean more opportunity, more clients and more revenue.
Aim high! Don’t miss this chance. This will be your fastest shortcut to instant fame and success.
Register now! Slots are limited.
Date: November 9, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration cost: USD150.00
– You MUST check in between 8:00 am- 8:20 am in order to participate. Be sure to be on time as there will be NO LATE ENTRIES allowed after 8:20 am. Late comers are considered disqualified.
– 8:20- 8:40am – welcome speech/ all judges will be introduced
– Between 8:40-9:00am kits are to be set up and “before” pictures of models will be taken.
– Competition begins at 9:00am and ends at 11:00am. You will have 2 hours to complete the procedure to your models. At exactly 11:00am, all contestants must stop working (finished or not finished)
– Judging will begin at 11am and “after” photos will be taken at this time.
Junior Category – To qualify, you must meet ANY of the following:
- More than 1 year experience in PMU or microblading
- With letter of recommendation from academy or training center
Expert Category – To qualify, you must meet ANY of the following:
- More than 4 years experience in PMU or microblading.
- Winner of any national or international competition
- Personally invited by our Championship Director
- With letter of recommendation from any of the 21 speakers
- Has been invited by World Congress Committee
Anticipate about 3 minutes presentation of your work to the judges during the final judging. Depending on the complexity and detail, the judges may request additional time to observe and properly judge your work during the actual show.
All of our judges will assess your ability based on pointing system
1. drawing and design
4. hair strokes arrangement
5. overall look
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Grand Champion- $5,000
1st Place- $1000
2nd Place- $500
Grand Champion- $20,000
1st Place- $2000,
2nd Place- $1000
2. Trophies and Certificates
3. Winners will be featured in all social media platforms and other international media partners
4. Sponsored by: Prive Estetica
Grand Champion will receive a Dermalite Laser Tattoo Removal Machine worth $10,000.00
5. Sponsored by: PMU International Magazine
Winners will be featured in PMU International Magazine
6. Sponsored by: Worldwide Eyebrow Festival
Winners will receive:
- Free Tickets to “2019 Worldwide Eyebrow Festival in Netherlands” (worth $1500)
- Yesthetica IQ Intelligent Pigment Remover (worth $3500)
- Free World Championship Entry (worth $300)
- Free Masterclass In Tattoo Removal (worth $2000)
7. Sponsored by: BeauLo International
- Grand Champion (Expert Category) – Digital Permanent make up machine and premium needles worth (worth $4500)
- 2nd Place and 3rd Place (Expert Category) – Premium Microblading kit worth (worth $800)
8. FREE Championship Entry (to be refunded if you are in the Top 3)
9. More gifts from other sponsors and industry partners
10. All participants will be awarded by Certificates of Participation and gifts
1. Materials will NOT be provided by the organiser. It is your responsibility to bring your own device, tools and pigments.
2. The winners will be revealed during the grand gala dinner on November 11, 2018.
3. You are not allowed to utilize an assistant during the procedure.
4. You are responsible for bringing your own models. All models must be completely clean of all makeup and should have no previous eyebrow tattoo. For international participants, please inform us ahead of time if you need our help in finding local models for you.
5. All decisions by the judges are final.
6. Deadline for submission is August 20, 2018
7. There will be no sign ups after August 20, 2018.
8. There will be NO ON-SITE registration.
9. Participation in this event is exclusively for attendees of the World Congress of Dermopigmentation 2018.